First VR 3d sex game

First VR 3d sex game
3Dxchat

Κυριακή 4 Αυγούστου 2013

Megan Fox Pregnant: 'Transformers' Actress Expecting Baby No. 2 With Brian Austin Green



Megan Fox
 (Photo : Facebook Fan Page)
Megan Fox has confirmed she is expecting baby No. 2 with husband Austin Green. 
Ten months after welcoming son Noah, the 27-year-old actress is pregnant.


According to the New York Post, the actress' rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, confirmed the pregnancy and told the paper the actress and her hubby "are both very happy."
The couple began dating in 2004, after meeting on the set of "Hope & Faith." They became engaged in 2006, but called it off in 2009. Fox and Green married on June 2010 in a private ceremony in Hawaii. They welcomed son Noah last September. Green, 40, has an 11-year-old son, Kassius, from a previous relationship with actress, Vanessa Marcil Giovinazzo. 
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," the actress wrote.
According to Us Weekly, the actress has kept mum about her pregnancy to reportedly keep her role and
keep production focus on the filming of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."
The actress managed to keep the birth of her son a secret for two weeks before confirming rumors on her 
Facebook Page.On the "Ellen DeGeneres" show, Fox said she had actress Reese Witherspoon, to thank for keeping Noah a secret. She said Witherspoon went into labor the day before and all the press were outside of her hospital, which prompted her to go to a different hospital. She said she was in and out. 
The actress spoke about motherhood earlier this year, telling Marie Claire, she would like to have more children. 
"All I wanted to do my whole, whole life was have a baby and, now, I've finally done it," she said. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is."
The actress gushed to E! News about how much motherhood has changed her as a person.
"I'm so much softer than I use to be, and I fell everything so much deeper than I use to," she said. "When I watch the news, everyone is somebody's child or someone's mother. So, I'm constantly worrying now about everything."


Her husband, Brian Austin Green, has gushed about what a great stepmom she is (no Disney stereotypes here), and I'm really happy for the couple. 
Congrats to the couple!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Virtual Reality is here

CHITIKA Adds