First VR 3d sex game

First VR 3d sex game
3Dxchat

Κυριακή 4 Αυγούστου 2013

Elle Macpherson Marries Billionaire Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji



Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson said "I do" billionaire Jeffrey Soffer in Fiji today, Us Weekly is reporting.


I mean, my Saturday of putting away toys and cleaning the fridge has been ALMOST as awesome as a vacation in Fiji, but… No, no it hasn't been.
The former Fashion Star host exchanged vows with the hotel heir surrounded by family and friends. No other details about the wedding were immediately available.
From Us: "The pair dated for two years before breaking up in March 2012. They reportedly rekindled their romance after the real estate developer injured his vertebrae in a November 2012 helicopter crash."
The couple got engaged in March of this year, and Elle took her engagement ring (which I deemed "not stupid-huge") out on the town a few weeks later.
Thoughts on Elle Macpherson and Jeffrey Soffer's wedding?
I'd love to see pics, but it's not like these two are pressed for cash, so I doubt they'll be selling 'em.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Virtual Reality is here

CHITIKA Adds